I’m obsessed with loaves and I’m always looking for new versions. Loaves are so easy to prepare, bake evenly in just a simple loaf pan, and are just perfect for a coffee break. Among my favorite ones, there are theLemon Poppy Seed Loaf（绝对必须尝试!!），巧克力片西葫芦面包and maybe theCarrot Cakeif I had to choose 3 of them among all myloaf recipes。
Today I came up with a new version that pairs two delicious flavors: raspberries and white chocolate. Not too sweet, not too tart, the result is perfectly balanced and results in a melting pot of flavors in your mouth. You’ll love the homemade raspberry swirls that adds in fruity and juicy flavors!
This white chocolate raspberry cake is:
- Easy to make
- Uses simple ingredients
- Not too tart…
- … not too sweet either!
- Deliciously jammy
A 3-step recipe
Don’t be fooled by its apparent fancy look, this loaf recipe comes together in just 3 simple steps and is almost impossible to fail!
Step 1: prepare the cake batter.It couldn’t be easier: all you have to do is to mix the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients separately, then combine them together. You will notice that I also use lemon zest in the batter and recommend some lemon juice too, in order to bring subtle and refreshing flavors.
Step 2. make the homemade raspberry jam.我知道这可能听起来一点是一点可怕，如果你以前从未准备好果酱，则可以放心，因为我去了一个超简单和万无一套的食谱。只需将所有成分（除了奇瓦种子除外）结合在一起，并在中等热量上烹饪，直到用木制刮刀搭配它们。准备好，加入Chia Seeds，搅拌，让冰箱冷却（我有时将其放在冰箱中以加速过程，但你必须确保你留意它）。Chia Seeds作为一种天然和素食凝胶状的纹理，可将成分保持在一起。哦，请注意，如果您愿意，您可以完全用蓝莓或黑莓替换覆盆子。
When the homemade berry jam is ready, you can then assemble the cake in a loaf pan, alternating layers of batter and a few spoonfuls of jam in between, and making some swirls by inserting a knife into the batter. Make sure that you always finish up the process with a layer of batter, and bake!
Step 3. melt the white chocolate.And that’s all you need to do. Melt chocolate, pour onto the previously cooled cake at room temperature. It will take a moment to set, and then it’s ready!
A few possible variations around the recipe
As I said earlier, this white chocolate raspberry marble cake is pretty simple, and it’s easy to add a few tweaks to the recipe. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Omit white chocolate icing and add about ⅓ cup (60g) white chocolate chips in the batter.
- Replace the raspberries with either blackberries or blueberries.
- Add freshly ground cardamom to the batter, as I did for myRaspberry Streusel Muffins with Cardamom(this is I think my favorite combo: raspberries and cardamom together are just amazingly delicious).
And why not serving with additional berries and a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side?
Other marble cake recipes you’ll love:
More desserts with raspberries:
最后，如果你制作这种白色巧克力覆盆子大理石蛋糕，一定要留下评论和/或给予这个评论，让我知道你是如何喜欢的。当然，不要忘记标记我Instagram! Thank you and enjoy!Print
For the loaf:
- 3large eggs
- ¼杯(150g.) sugar
- ½ cup(120g) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup(125g) Greek yogurt, full-fat
- 1茶匙lemon juice (optional)
- 1½杯(180g) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoonbaking powder
- Zest of1lemon
- 2.5盎司(70g) white chocolate, chopped (or white chocolate chips)
For the raspberry jam:
- 1茶匙lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tablespoons嘉种子
- Start with the raspberry jam: add raspberries, lemon juice, sugar and 2 Tablespoons of water in a saucepan and cook on medium heat until jammy. Remove from heat, add the chia seeds, stir and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease the bottom and the sides of a 9×5-inch (23×13 cm) loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with sugar, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and melted butter (slightly cooled).
- In a separate bowl, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, and lemon zest. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir well.
- Pour one layer of the plain cake batter into the prepared loaf pan, then spoon a few spoonfuls of the raspberry jam. Repeat until all the batter has been used up, and make a few gentle swirls by inserting a knife into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool 10 minutes in the pan, then invert the cake and let cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave in 30-second increments, stirring well between each increment, until chocolate is fully melted. Cover the loaf with this melted white chocolate and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.