这些是您可以梦寐以求的最好的双倍巧克力饼干。Super柔软和耐嚼GydF4y2Bain the center with irresistible crispy edges, these cookies are deliciously sweet, chocolaty and completely decadent. A delicious treat for allcookie loversandchocolate addicts在那里！GydF4y2Ba
What to love about these cookies?
- An intense chocolate flavor
- A delicious chewy texture
- A straightforward recipe
- The extra yolk.The recipe calls for one large egg and one extra yolk, which ensures some moisture to the cookie dough.
- The right choice (and amount) of sugar.如果您想实现这一丰富的浮气中心，这是强制性的。食谱要求砂糖和光或深棕色糖。确保使用相同的比例使用这两个糖。使用任何替代或更差，尽量减少糖的数量（即使它有时可能诱人）会对最终结果产生影响。GydF4y2Ba
- Use melted, slightly cooled unsalted butter.Melted butter combined with both sugars help create this chewy bite. If melted butter is added too hot, it will “cook” the eggs and kill the recipe.
The use of cocoa powder.In this recipe, I recommend high quality unsweetened cocoa powder, Dutch processed. Avoid any sweetened cocoa powder that would just no yield the desired texture and will taste bland rather than chocolaty.
The chocolate chips.They are responsible for the “double chocolate” effect of these cookies. I recommend using at least dark chocolate chips or alternatively dark chocolate chunks. The ultimate choice to develop some rich, intense and deep chocolate flavors consists in using dark baking chocolate with 70% cocoa, chopped. If however you are not kind of too intense chocolate flavors, consider using semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips or white chocolate chips instead.
A pinch of sea salt.This may seem a detail but sea salt really enhance the dark chocolate flavors. Lightly sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the baked cookies and it will do the trick.
How to bake chewy cookies to perfection?
The best part about these double chocolate chip cookies? It’s a straightforward recipe, that requires a very minimal equipment (mixing bowls, whisk, spatula) and is ready under 20 minutes with basically no effort. To ensure you success every single time, make sure you follow the recommendations below:
- 成分的正确平衡。GydF4y2BaI said it before and I will say it again. No matter how tempting it can be, don’t try to reduce the quantity of sugar or do any ingredient substitution. Cookies are very sensitive to these changes if you are looking for the described texture (soft and chewy).
- Do not overmix any of the ingredients.Over-mixing the liquid ingredients will add in too much air, while over-mixing the flour can result in cookies that are too tough. Mix until just combined.
- 监控烘焙过程。GydF4y2BaIf you’re looking for perfectly soft and chewy cookies, keep an eye on the oven (don’t worry, it’s only 10 minutes or so). Since every oven is different, your cookies may be ready sooner or later. You want the cookie dough to spread out and look slightly under-baked in the center. If after 9 minutes, your cookies didn’t spread out, remove from the oven and lightly bang the baking sheet on the counter. Then return to the oven a few more minutes.
How to store these double chocolate cookies?
You can store these double chocolate chip cookies in an airtight bag for up to 3 days. You can alsofreeze them最多一个月或GydF4y2Ba冷冻面团球（在烘烤之前）GydF4y2Bafor easy cookies anytime!
For the cookie addicts out there, try also:
- 左翼面包店巧克力饼干GydF4y2Ba- 厚和面包店风格。GydF4y2Ba
- Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies– made with ground hazelnuts.
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies- 丰富和浮气。GydF4y2Ba
- 榛子巧克力片燕麦饼干GydF4y2Ba– crunchy and chewy at the same time!
- 榛子巧克力熔岩饼干GydF4y2Ba– with a melting chocolate center, to die for!
Add more chocolate to your life!
最后，如果你制作这些巧克力曲奇饼，请务必发表评论和/或给出这个评分，让我知道你是如何喜欢的。当然，不要忘记标记我GydF4y2BaInstagram! Thank you and enjoy!打印GydF4y2Ba
这些是您可以梦寐以求的最好的双倍巧克力饼干。Super柔软和耐嚼GydF4y2Bain the center with irresistible crispy edges, these cookies are deliciously sweet, chocolaty and completely decadent.
- 1¾ cups（210.GydF4y2BaGGydF4y2Ba） 多用途面粉GydF4y2Ba
- ½杯GydF4y2Ba（GydF4y2Ba5.0.GGydF4y2Ba) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon盐GydF4y2Ba
- ¾ cup（GydF4y2Ba180G.GydF4y2Ba) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- ¾ cup（GydF4y2Ba135G.GydF4y2Ba）浅棕色糖GydF4y2Ba
- 1/3杯GydF4y2Ba（GydF4y2Ba70g) granulated sugar
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1cup（GydF4y2Ba175g) chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate medium size bowl, whisk together the melted butter with brown and granulated sugar until no sugar lumps remain. Whisk in the egg, the yolk, and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix together with a spatula (do not overmix). Fold in the chocolate chips carefully.
- Cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 1h30 minimum or ideally overnight. When ready to use, allow the cookie dough to soften at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before using.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out the dough with an ice cream scoop and place onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving enough space in between each of them.
- Bake each batch for about 10-12 minutes*. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes so they firm up a little, then transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely. Pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy!
*Pro baking tips: If the cookies aren’t spreading by minute 9, remove them from the oven and lightly bang the baking sheet on the counter 2-3 times. This helps initiate that spread. Return to the oven for a couple more minutes. Also, it’s important to remove the cookies from the oven when they look slightly under-baked (i.e. slightly crispy on the edge but still soft and gooey in the center).