These oat-chickpea pancakes seasoned with herbs and chili make a great gluten-free breakfast for those with a savory palate.
If you are subscribed to my万博万博电竞 ,you received this pancake recipe before anyone else a few days ago and you are now probably making them for a great Thanksgiving breakfast or brunch.Or maybe even a light dinner – yes,你可以在一天中的任何时间吃薄饼，如果你没有吃过晚餐，我强烈建议你试一试。If you are not subscribed to my weekly newsletter yet,,万博万博电竞 to receive exclusive seasonal recipes before everyone else and my free e-book25 Healthy Everyday Recipes.
我完全沉迷于煎饼，看来你也是。我在博客上的.#1食谱确实是我的。松软的美国薄饼而且现在相当长一段时间以来一直很强劲。Every weekend,成千上万的人们又在制造它们了。这是一个超级简单的食谱，永远不会失败，你可以用很多方法适应，adding some chocolate chips,蓝莓……一句话，这是保持一生的食谱，真正地。
- Quick Oatmeal Banana Blender Pancakes
- Ultra Moist Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vegan Pink Beet Pancakes
- Lemon Poppy Seed Yogurt Pancakes
As the co-founder of the芝加哥早餐和瑜伽俱乐部,我还为几个瑜伽早餐活动做了一些美味的薄饼。Our yogi students are completely obsessed with them and keep asking me for the recipe every single time.我该着手做这件事了。当你在寻找健康的低碳水化合物早餐或早午餐时，美味的薄煎饼在某种程度上是一个不错的选择。Still,they are very fulfilling and very satisfying.
我选择完全不含麸质，so that they are also easier to digest too.Hence I combined chickpea flour with oat flour.If you can't find your hand on oat flour,just pulse some oats in a food processor until finely grind.添加剩下的材料，你会使用经典的薄饼食谱（烘焙粉，baking soda and fresh produce such as milk and egg),to which we add a little bit of olive oil.
剩下的就是正确的调味料，让你的薄饼味道十足。春洋葱（或韭菜），辣椒，盐和胡椒是我成功的食谱的主要原料。你也可以想象一下切碎的红洋葱，spinach,feta… the possibilities are endless.只要确保不要过载薄饼面糊，否则可能会对质地产生影响——你想保持薄饼的厚度和紧凑，而不是摊开。
I served these savory pancakes with poached eggs on top and a side of mashed avocados with basil.这种方式，it makes a full breakfast,very satisfying and absolutely delicious.我丈夫大卫完全沉迷于这些菜谱，每次他偶然发现我用这个食谱拍的照片时，他总是要求再多买一些。我一定要一次又一次地确保，using various toppings (cottage cheese and sun-dried tomatoes works super well too!))所以抓住食谱，按自己的方式制作。Happy weekend!!
- ¾ cup (90g) chickpea flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground chili
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 3-4 spring onions,切片
- 植物油，for cooking
- 在一个大碗里，combine the flours,baking powder,baking soda,盐，pepper and ground chili.
- In a separate bowl,把鸡蛋搅拌在一起，milk,还有橄榄油。加入葱片和辣椒末。Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry,mixing thoroughly to combine.
- Heat vegetable oil a large skillet over medium heat,and once hot add 2 tablespoons of batter for each pancake.每面煮2到3分钟；把烤好的薄饼放在铺有箔片的盘子上保暖。用剩下的面糊重复，adding more oil to the skillet as needed.
- 当薄饼保持温暖时，prepare the poached eggs.Bring a medium pot of water to a simmer,then reduce heat until it is barely quivering.
- Carefully break 1 egg into a small bowl,then tip into a fine mesh strainer.Carefully swirl egg around strainer,using your finger to rub off any excess loose egg whites that drop through.Gently tip egg into almost simmering water.用木勺轻轻旋转10秒钟，just until egg begins to set.Repeat straining and tipping with remaining eggs.Cook,swirling occasionally,until egg whites are fully set but yolks are still soft,大约4分钟。
- Carefully lift eggs from pot with a slotted spoon and place them onto the prepared pancakes.用额外的洋葱小枝装饰，avocado mash,切碎的罗勒叶；用新鲜胡椒粉调味，享受吧！!
Shop the recipe
Here are some items I used for this recipe: