Breakfast Bell Pepper Tots.Your perfect easy treat for a successful Sunday brunch or breakfast on the go!!
I've been dreaming of these lovely green tots for a while now,actually since I found a slightly different version of them on Pinterest. Instead of using zucchini like didThe Two Bite ClubI went for green bell pepper and turned the recipe my own way.
It appears it requires only 5 ingredients and it's really easy to bake.There is nothing wrong with these beauties: there is vegetables in them,eggs for the proteins,breadcrumbs for the fibers and a little grated cheese for calcium!The perfect treat for a breakfast on the go!!
- ½ onion,diced
- 1 green bell pepper,diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup (50g) Emmental cheese,grated
- ½ cup (40g) breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).Grease a muffin tin with butter or cooking spray.
- Dice finely the onion and the green bell peppers.Fry them in a pan for a couple of mimutes with the olive oil.
- Then combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt & pepper.
- Fill each muffin section,pushing down on the filling with a tea spoon,so it's compacted and bake for 15-18 minutes until the top starts to golden.To easily remove from the muffin tin,run a plastic knife around the edges of each tot.